Monday, February 9, 2009
Taxes
Ughhh Taxes!! We just finished filing ours yesterday when Damon's mom came down from SLC to help us with it... Luckily we were able to get federal refund back , but not State.. BOOHOOOO.... this is the first time we have to pay utah taxes... 400!!!!! EEEEKK!!! Thank goodness we can pay it off soon with our paycheck since we dont have to pay mortgage til March, since our home was refinanced to 30 year fixed loan... which is sweet.. We are getting the BIGGER federal refund and will use it to pay off the debts we currently have -- i totally hate it and cant wait to freakin pay it off and be done with.... so we can relax and try save money or whatever me and damon need to do.... This year seems to be getting better for us.. maybe more better.. I can't really tell.. One thing i really need to do is get my butt off and start excerising... I know im being a baby when it come to the cold weather... hmm i need to try to excerise in the house like find a video or do stairs something like that.... I also am wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Last year I was supposed to pay Utah taxes too. $16. I didn't do it cause every other year they take my refund and apply it to my 'debts' which strangely never go down.. we'll see what happens this year. I hate taxes.
Post a Comment