
Ever since the minor accident yesterday, I have come to realize how much I am really thankful for my family in my life. It has never seemed important to care or realize how much they have done for us. The more I realize that they are more important to me than friends do, has made me pretty much humble and for being alive. I am so thankful for Heavenly Father's protection of Damon and me and for the gospel and my family who are becoming the friends that I'm finally realizing that families are the friends who are always there for you when friends fail to be there for you when u need them the most. I know that we arent active in the church as we like to be, but there is a time and place when everything will fall into place like a jigsaw puzzle. Damon is the most amazing husband I will ever have in this lifetime and am so thankful for him in my life and the fact that both of us are alive has made us come more closer. Ever since yesterday, I have often felt peace and a lot of comfort from the spirit. It has been a while since i have felt that and im feeling that Im finally at a point in my life that things are finally going in the right direction that me and damon been working to get at this point in our marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment