Image Map

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Festival of Trees puzzle...


It was fun doing this 500 piece puzzle... Took us like 5 to 9 hours to actually finish.. Damon started the puzzle out for all end pieces and i ended up finishing it... we are going to glue to to a cardboard and get it framed... i so love that pic!!! Its a Festival of Trees in outdoors.. I miss going to Festival of Trees in Salt Lake... I hope I get to go to one next year.. It has been a long time since i went.. I used to go there every year with my elementary class til we stopped going .. Also went with my family before as well...

1 comment:

A said...

I've never been to festival of trees. I got a puzzle for xmas too and the puzzle glue (which looks suspiciously like just regular liquid cement) so now I just have to clear off my table and I'm off! :D
I have a mickey puzzle too, but someone got it for me from a thrift store so I'm not sure all the pieces are there.