Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April... A Month of Suprises? Boring? Fun?

April is finally here.. hmm I wonder what this month will be like, full of surprises? Boring? Fun? Family fun? Past few days i been getting tooth pain and had to take a lot of meds just to get the pain go away short time.. I better go to the dentist before it gets more painful..

I can't believe my baby sister will be turning 20 this Saturday.. Time sure flies by so fast... All of my sisters and me are in the 20's... Crazy!!!! I'm proud of them and really love my sisters a lot!! I'm grateful for them in my life even though am not around that often... I need to be around more.. often..

I'm so happy to be doing more things with Damon out of the house more now yeay... We have started to drink more water since we bought tons of water bottles for our fridge.. I'm looking forward for my dad's birthday later this month cuz we got him a really awesome gift that he has been wanting so cant wait to see him totally surprised!!!! I am still trying to figure out who i am and working on trusting people since the friendship i have with those has been declining a lot lately.. I cant seem to figure out why or what did I do to be the cause of that. I have a lot of good work friends which m grateful to have even though have not socialized with them outside of work. I hope I can start losing weight by getting out to go walking and do excerise and see some results.

I am SOOO FREAKING Excited to see my best friend Rachel sooonn when they finally do get to move to their new house in May or so to Lehi... now i would be able to go and visit and hang out... At least there is a friend thats still there for me even though we are so far apart and dont talk to each other that much since we are busy with our lives..

No comments: